Born 1979. Metry, Louisiana. Lives and works in Brooklyn, NY.
• Tomorrows Thanksgiving, DUBArt, Brooklyn. NY.
• Stay Crazy, Coup d'oeil Art Consortium, New Orleans, La.
It will be ok., Backyard, Brooklyn. NY.
Payment for a dead horse, Riviera Gallery, Brooklyn. NY.
Pointing at the world around me, Fordham University, NY, NY.
Selecled Group Exhibitions:
• Surreptitious Fondness, NARS Foundation, Brooklyn, NY.
• New Histories, The Old Stone House, Brooklyn, NY.
• One Story Benefit Auction, Invisible Dog, Brooklyn, NY.
• The Brucennial, West Broadway, NY, NY.
• Ready Set Create, NARS Foundation, Brooklyn, NY.
• Group Show, Greenpoint Gallery, Brooklyn, NY.
Juried Small Works, NYU's Washington Square East Gallery, NY. NY.
(Awarded second place best in show, judge, Jack Shainman.)
2001 - present
Studio manager/painting assistant to Julian Schnabel.
1997 - 2001
• Fordham University. Bachelors in Photojournalism.
• One year mentorship with photo director of New York Times, Margaret
• Photo and sports editor for The Observer, Fordham University.